Ubisoft has revealed that the PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be released on June 15th and will be available in both disc and digital format. They also announced that there will be a mandatory a one-time activation on initial launch ... requiring a temporary internet connection for registration with player's Uplay account. No online connection will be needed to play the game ... except for multiplayer modes.
- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new Hi-Quality Assets, new Post Process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Compute Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), Volumetric Fog.
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen.
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system.
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
HDD space : 25 GB
RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Founder and Editor-in-cheif of BGN. Keeping up with the latest gaming content is what he does ... in his free time, when not playing soccer (the real football).
Armed to the teeth with unrivalled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe's most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.
Release Date(s): May 22, 2012
Platform(s): Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC
Developer(s): Ubisoft Paris